ONLY GREY ICE CURRENTLY IN STOCK
This Yoga Mat was Laura’s first ever when she started to teach yoga. It is a great mat for beginners and has good grip. Not too foamy so great for balance. Laura now uses this mat for all her outside yoga sessions & workouts.
Relax, unwind & stretch on your Yogamatters Eco Everyday Rise Yoga Mat. Calm colour and appealing texture to create a relaxing yoga set up for you.
At 3mm thick, this mat offers a stable surface for your yoga practice.
- made from sustainably harvested natural tree rubber
- recyclable & biodegradable, free from toxic chemicals and dyes
- available in a range of clean, natural shades
- from the trusted supplier of the Yogamatters Eco Everyday and Eco Travel yoga mats in Taiwan
- superior grip for stability and steady grip to allow you to focus on your practice without the distraction of slipping
- an attractive and practical textured practice surface
Made from natural materials, this earth-friendly Eco Everyday Rise Yoga Mat is the ideal place to start your yoga journey.
Due to the natural properties of this product, the colour of this mat may change a little over time. The mat initially has a strong rubber smell, this smell will fade over a short period of time. Store your mat rolled up. Do not leave exposed to direct sunlight or roll mat when still wet. Do not machine wash, submerge in water or use any soap or other chemicals to clean.
As this mat is made from natural rubber 99% latex-free, this product is not suitable for anyone with a rubber allergy.
|Suitable for||All styles of yoga|
|Size||183cm length x 61cm width|
|Made From||Sustainably harvested natural tree rubber|
|Care Instructions||Spray mat with Yoga Mat Cleaner and wipe down with a damp cloth. Roll mat once dry and store away from direct sunlight.|