When you reserve, you may either pay in full or pay the deposit. Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a confirmation of your deposit. Full payment is due 90 days prior to the start date of the yoga retreat.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, leaving early, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any reason, the cancellation policy below will apply, with no exceptions. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc.), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers and hotels. We have designed our cancellation policy to be as compassionate as possible in the case that your plans change. But to protect yourself further, we strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
If You Cancel the Yoga Retreat
If you cancel your reservation:
- 90 days or more prior to the start of the yoga retreat, you receive: 100% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another LBY Retreat within 12 months.
- 31-90 days prior to the start of the yoga retreat, you receive: 50% credit of the cost of the full retreat toward another LBY Retreat within 12 months, and will forfeit the remainder.
- 0-30 days prior to the start of the yoga retreat, you receive: no refunds or credits.
I need to cancel my booking, now what?
To officially cancel, you must send an email to email@example.com stating that you wish to cancel. Based on the amount of notice you have given us, (see cancellation policy above) we will issue you a credit for the appropriate amount to be used on a future retreat within 12 months. If the circumstances of your cancellation are covered under the travel insurance policy you purchased, you should file a claim with your insurance provider.
If We Cancel the Retreat
We have never had to cancel a retreat for any reason.
However, if we cancel a trip due to too few participants, we will refund to you all deposits and payments you have paid. We cannot, however, compensate you for airfare or travel costs incurred. In the unlikely event that LBY Retreats must postpone a yoga retreat due to weather, natural disaster, disease, political upheaval, or other events, we cannot guarantee a refund or credit; it will depend onLBY Retreats receiving a refund from the venue or tour operator we work with. To cover these risks, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
The best way to protect yourself from any unforeseen circumstance is to purchase travel insurance. Good coverage can protect you if:
- you cancel your participation in the yoga retreat
- the retreat is cancelled due to weather, natural disaster, other events, not enough participants to run the trip, etc.
- your luggage is lost or delayed
- you become ill or injured and need medical care or repatriation